Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Understand ~ Accept ~ Forgive

Understand:


"A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences." -Unknown


"When you say "I" and "my" too much, you loose your capacity to understand the "we" and "our." -Steve Maraboli


"Where there is no love there is no understanding." -Oscar Wilde


"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." -Albert Einstein


"Understanding your past can help you better understand your future." -Robert Tew


"We are all so desperate to be understood, we forget to be understanding." -Beau Taplin

Accept:



"Happiness can exist only in acceptance." -George Orwell


"Positive thinking isn't about expecting the best to happen every time, it is about accepting that whatever happens is best for that moment." -Unknown


"What you deny or ignore you delay. What you accept and face, you conquer." -Unknown

"Sometimes your your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows." -Unknown

"The quickest way to get over any issue is acceptance. It is not until you accept the situation at hand that you will begin to heal and move on from the pain." -Miss Raina 



Forgive:


"Forgiveness stops the wheel of karma"- Law of One


"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." -Bruce Lee


"Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." -Mark Twain


"Everything is just as it needs to be. And if we would forgive, our minds and hearts would open and we could see another possibility." -Iyanla Vanzant


"If they don't forgive you, you just have to forgive yourself, and realize that you've done all that you could to make it right." -Sonya Parker



My own thoughts:

I think about what it feels to have resentment and anger towards someone, Usually my first response is a very mental and separating as well {they must be wrong, or foolish in this matter} or I might even go as far to judge who they are and belittle there character in my thoughts to make myself feel more righteous. 
I rationalize that at least I am not insulting them or fighting, but still I don't feel serenity.

The more I learn in this young body of mine I see we really are all the same, or at least cut from the same cloth. Identifying at times as an Empath I am very sensitive to the feelings of others, it hits my core and I relate with their sensations, I am grateful for this sensitivity but also feel this we all have. 
Any time I cause harm to another somewhere within myself there is turmoil, and for any action of mine to others/& the world, by the wheel of karma turning I do this action to myself.

But it is even in not forgiving and HOLDING the grudge that I hurt myself. 

The mental fear, anger, and resentment I hold to others is a poisonous gas I cloak myself in that carries over others near me, I feed those I resent this poison without intention. 

At this point in time I see forgiveness as mandatory if I am to exist and experience life in which the way my heart desires. 

I like the order of Understand, Accept, and then Forgive in this idea but I do not see any rigidness needed for any of these concepts. 

-TK
thanks, love & light.

1 comment:

  1. I am a good person, magician.
    but sometimes I feel overwhelmed, lonely, and prefer to stay at home watching a plant.
    I have no problems getting a friend to drink an infusion of "yerba mate" and talk, but I prefer that they visit me.
    Your blog is great. A lot of peace.

    ReplyDelete